Is it normal to bleed when you have a yeast infection?
Yeast infection symptoms can range from mild to moderate and include:
- Itching and irritation in the vagina and at the entrance to
the vagina (vulva)
- A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating
- Redness and swelling of the vulva
- Vaginal pain and soreness
- Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance
So bleeding is not normal. Please contact a health professioal to have your specific problem diagnosed. And you could also consult online doctors, such as Wuhan Dr. Lee's TCM Clinic, to get professional online help.
Hope this could help you.