Child Support

Is it possible for a grandparent to become a legal guardian and parent still retain parental rights to the child?

User Avatar
Wiki User
June 19, 2008 12:45PM

Yes, a legal guardian can be appointed by the court without the rights of biological parent(s) being permanently terminated.