Generally, it is not harmful for your eye. Because it is stable in the water, dilute acid and etc. so you needn't worry about it will do something in the chemical way. But its size is very small, so you need to wash it using cleaning water, and make sure that it is all out of your eye. The answer is based on my knowledge. it may not so correct.
anybody who gets it.
Chitin and cellulose are both polysaccharides. Chitin is sturctural form of glucose in insects, the exoskeleton. Cellulose is the structural form of glucose in plants. When you "snap" a piece of plant, the "snap" is the cellulose. Cellulose can not be broken down by the stomache. It gets pushed out through the excretory system. Cellulose is fiber.
Zygomycetes are harmful to humans and other living things. Zygomycetes are fungi and an example of this is mold which is harmful when it gets into the lungs.
It gets wet.
if we take some turmeric powder and washing powder in water it gets in red color and we drop lime water on it then it again gets yellow
All chemical substances are harmful in one way or another. Some are fatal, some are just harmful and some are irritant. If any chemical substance gets on your skin wash it off immediately with soap and water. Make sure no chemical substance gets in your mouth or eye as that will be bad! Universal Indicator (UI) is harmful so wash it off if it gets on your skin.
Yes. It can be irritable to the skin if not washed off. It can be especially harmful if injested or if it gets in the eyes or nose.
BY HALOFORM TEST Acetone gets oxidized by bleaching powder. Chloroform is one of the products of the reaction.
Algae gets its energy from photosynthesis and sometimes (in rare cases) by eating other plants' cellulose.
laser toner consist of : developer drum - where the powder toner gets cooked magnetic roller - where the powder toner gets charged then sticks and gets applied to drum pcr - this is a roller right below the drum this is to secure the paper into the drum toner hopper - where powder toner is stored and here is where magnetic roller pulls toner waste toner hopper - where CHARGED powder toners goes
Now you see Eubacteria can be harmful if it is like E-coli because if it gets in your bloodstream or anywhere in side you it could kill you.
Mutualism because both the cow and the bacteria are benefitting. The bacteria is benefitting because it gets energy from digesting the cows' cellulose. The cow is benefitting because it is getting its cellulose digested for it.
Large intestine gets rid of everything your digestive system failed to digest including cellulose.
The alcohol because it gets into your blood stream and can flow to the brain.
Yes it can be very harmful if if gets on your skin or in your mouth. Some fertilizers contain mutigans that can be very harmful to your health. If you want my advice...Stay away from it!
Yes, very badly. It can actually cause bleeding of the eyes, and blindness!! Whatever you do, do not do anything playful w/ garlic powder!! Warning: do not use garlic powder!
If the ozone gets damaged, UV will enter the earth. They are harmful and fatal rays of the sun.
No it does not, but it may not be usable if the pressurized gas gets discharged.
it depends on what ants it gets rid of the ants with wings
it will say a best before date on the tub :)
water, smothering, aluminum oxide powder, sodium chloride powder, dirt. Hope this answer gets to you in time. Am I too late?
well yes flea bites can be harmful to humans but mostly when a flea bites a human it just gets itchy and annoying
A fungus gets its energy by eating. It finds energy-containing chemicals in the environment (sugars, cellulose, etc.) and absorbs them. Then it metabolizes them.
clean it off carefully with wet warm cloth .
an octopus isn't dangerous unless the ink gets in your eyes or mouth and you swallow it
Ask questions, submit answers, leave comments
Earn points for using the site
Customize your profile
Already have an account? Log in