answersLogoWhite
Islam
Shiite Islam
Sunni Islam

Is sunni the real muslium shia?

012

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2014-05-27 14:06:07
2014-05-27 14:06:07

no. they are two different sect. in other words shiit as minority and sunni as majority compromised the two main sects in Islam religion.

001
๐Ÿฆƒ
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions




there were sunni and extremely anti shia and killed shia Imams.


according to shia rules marriage of a shia with a sunni its allowed.


according to shia rules its allowed. for sunni it depends on sect of sunni



according to shia its allowed a shia marry a sunni. about sunni it depends on the sect.


Answer 1Sunni literally means who follow Sunnah (practice) of prophet Muhammad SAWW. but shia Muslims believe they are real sunni. according to shia Muslims any Muslim who does not believe in Imamat as one of five pillars of Islam is a sunni Muslim.


About 85% of Muslims are Sunni. The remaining 15% are mostly Shia.


No. Muslims can't eat pork, no matter if he is shia or sunni


He is a Hanafi Sunni.


the kurds are sunni muslim


he was Wahhabi that is sect of sunni


Sunni.Yes, Aamir Khan the Indian actor is from the Shia clan.


Most Arabs are Sunni muslims, but there is still shia' muslims


About 80% of the Muslim population is Sunni and 20% of the Muslim population is Shia



shahid Khan Afridi is sunni. Sunni


at least 1% of egypt population are shia muslims. but sunni/shia relation in egypt is different of other countries. in egypt shia and sunni have close relation and sunni muslims love 12 Imams of shia and sunni muslims of egypt can be called nearly shia. there is no shia/sunni conflict in egypt. egypt Muslims are mostly fatemi that are lovers of Imam Ali and Ahl al Bayt.


the prince of qatar is shia


Sahrukh khan I think he is Shia.


a shia girl only can marry a Muslim boy (sunni or shia)


Answer: The Sunni branch is 85% to 90%.


He is Sunni and so is aamor khan


Because Sunni muslims consider shia,s are kafir or infideles and have no significance in sunni faith



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.