Is telekinetic real?
Telekinesis, a remote form of psychokinetic influence, has been demonstrated in research projects at distances of thousands of kilometers.
Simple Answer: You are telekinetic. In-Depth Answer: People use only 10% of their brains, but the other 90% (which includes telekinetic abilities) didn't just drop of the face of the earth. If you can learn to use this muscle, and are willing to put forth the effort. I believe it is possible to access your telekinetic abilities.
If someone with telepathic abilities is a telepath what is someone with telekinetic abilities called?
You don't. Telekinesis isn't actually a power that human beings have. You must also surely realize that if anyone on line could "give" you the secret, if it was truly something that you could just "become", then there'd be so many telekinetic people out there right now, that we'd all have heard of them. You can't. Unless you have a natural predisposition for it, you will never become telekinetic.
If an opponent uses a divine wrath on your thought ruler archfiend could you use telekinetic shockers effect to save the thought ruler archfiend?
The cast of Moved - 2004 includes: Kenny Alfonso as Stan (translator) Brian Cooley as Lab Observer Colin Cooley as Lab Observer Skyler Day as Girl with Bent spoon Colin Ford as Young Noel Franks Katie Graff as Telekinetic lab Kid Kimberly Graff as Telekinetic lab kid Leigh Hays as Barista Carolyn Jones Ellis as Woman in Coffee shop Nick Maniatis as Telekinetic lab kid Ken Mead as Billows Patrick Mines as Professor N.B. Hunsecker…