Is there a agency that can help pay expenses for a paraplegic to move for medical reasons?

Many private nonprofit agencies will help a person with sever disabilities, such as a paraplegic, with funds to cover necessary moving and other expenses. Often the services an agency will provide vary by location, so it's best to inquire with the local office if they can help. Some agencies that will either help or give you the name of an agency in your area that can help are your state or country social services office, Goodwill, St. Vincent DePaul Society, and your closest Community Action Network.