YES YES YES!!! Being on the pill does not guarantee that you will not become pregnant. If you take it consistently, every day and the same time - and do not mix it with antibiotics and other medications that can lessen its efficacy - most pills will give you about 97% protection against pregnancy. That's a 3% chance you could become pregnant...IF you abide by the rules. The more infrequently you take it, the less protection you have. Some women have periods months into pregnancy...
If you think you may be pregnant...take a test. It can be dangerous for a baby if you remain on the pill after conceiving.AnswerHi,
Birth Control pills are not 100% effective at preventing pregnancy and only protect you 98% against pregnancy. Because of this, there is a chance of pregnancy. A 2% chance of conceiving while on birth control pills. When you miss pills and have intercourse unprotected, the chance of pregnancy increases because the hormones contained in the pills are gradually decreasing from your body and you're not as protected against pregnancy.
The pink spotting, if pregnancy related sounds similar to implantation bleeding. If this is implantation bleeding you cannot do a pregnancy test for another 2 weeks because the Embryo will of only just implanted and began releasing HCG.
The spotting may also be caused by a UTI (urinary tract infection), hormonal imbalance, from missing a pill (withdrawal bleed), irregular periods or due to a yeast infection.
It is best to see your doctor to determine if you have a infection. Good luck.
There is a 2% chance of pregnancy in this situation.
You're smart to be on birth control! The penis doesn't need to be completely inside the vagina for a pregnancy to result.
AnswerYes pregnancy can occur. Birth control only prevents against a 98% chance of pregnancy occurring so there is still a 2% chance of pregnancy occurring. If you miss pills or take antibiotics while on birth control, this will increase the chance of pregnancy occurring.AnswerIt is possible that she can because no form of birth control is 100% effective. To be on the safe side it's best to use a condom as well, which also prevents STDs/STIs
The birth control pill, if used correctly, has over a 98% chance of preventing pregnancy. Other methods with high efficacy in preventing pregnancy include the Depo-Provera injection as well as birth control implants and IUDs. However, the most effective form of birth control is abstinence.
Yes, even on the pill there is a chance of pregnancy, as there is with most forms of birth control.
If you have been on birth control for over 2 months then there is no chance of pregnancy occurring during your period. Birth control stops you from ovulating and prevent your ovaries releasing a egg, because there is no egg there is no chance of pregnancy.
The Depo shot has about a 99% chance of preventing pregnancy.
No form of birth control is 100% if you are sexually active, this is why it is recommended that women use a hormonal form of birth control like the pill, patch, ring or shot and always make sure your partner uses a condom. This further reduces the chance of pregnancy and helps prevent the spread of STIs.
If the condom is used properly, less that 1%
Every sexual intercourse does not commit a pregnancy. If you fail to take birth control pill regularly isn't mean that you will definitely get pregnant. There may be a chance of pregnancy if you constantly fail to take birth control pill.
Even though tubal ligation is an extremely effective method of birth control with a less than 1% failure rate, there is still a chance of pregnancy with any birth control method. Missing 3 periods is definitely an indication for taking a pregnancy test. The chance of an ectopic pregnancy is much higher after a tubal ligation but carrying a normal pregnancy is still possible.
Yes, but it's an extremely slim chance. Get a pregnancy test!!
Birth control helps you avoid pregnancy, not achieve pregnancy.
Birth control works by preventing pregnancy. If you are already pregnant, birth control is of no use.
You stop taking birth control when you want to get pregnant, when you are no longer fertile, when you're not at risk of pregnancy (perhaps because your partner can't get you pregnant), or when you have a medical condition that makes birth control a bad idea.
Yes, it is always a chance of pregnancy after sex of any kind ,protected or not !
No. Birth control prevents pregnancy. it does not make pregnancy easier.
Hi, Because you missed a pill there is a 1% chance of pregnancy.
DON'T use withdrawal. Stick with birth control.
No. Birth control is intended to prevent pregnancy only. Birth control does not stop an existing pregnancy. It is not safe to take birth control while you are pregnant.
weed doesn't prevent pregnancy. condoms and birth control do.
Yes, birth control is meant to reduce the risk of pregnancy. If you want to get pregnant, you wouldn't use birth control.
There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective except for abstinence. They are all normally 99.9% effective in preventing pregnancy. So there is always that 1% chance.
Yes it is possible. Birth control only protects you against a 98% chance of pregnancy so there is still a 2% chance of pregnancy occurring.
Birth control is meant to prevent pregnancy.