Asked in
Eagle and AMC

Is there a program in California that will pay you to remove an older car from the road 1972 AMC Hornet?


User Avatar
Wiki User
March 16, 2009 10:22PM

there is a program being introduced to congress no called cash for clunkers. it has not passed yet but it is in the works. i suggest with a rare old car such as that to try and sell it or part it out. parts for any AMC are hard to find and you might have some much needed parts for someone somewhere. cash for clunkers will only give you $200 or so for your "clunker" more joy and excitment and money can be had if you sell or part out your hornet. there are a few forums for AMCs alot of auto sale publications to use at your disposal. remeber restore them dont crush them. AMCs forever