Is there an applied consent law in pa for the state to have your wrecked vehicle towed off the road if blocking traffic when i get my license or register my car every year?

A vehicle may be towed from the road if it appears to be abandoned, is damaged or has been in a crash so that it is not operable, or it has not moved for a certain number of days.
The fact that it is licenced does not matter if it can not or has not moved and one of your neighbors or landlord complain.
Cost me a bunch last time!