Is there somewere to go to online to find out the status of your parental rights status?

Probably not. If the person owes a considerable amount to the state for the care of a child there might be a way to recover funds. Those woiuld go to the state itself, and not the custodia parent. It is not likely however, unless the person has major assets that could be seized without costly legal procedure. Support generally ends between the ages of 18-21, depending on the state. The statute of limitations varies as well. Got to this excellent website for your particular state.