Ques: Is 'winning' everything? Ans: It is better than losing everything, but to win is definitely everything, but to win everything all the time is a winner, but to lose sometimes is still a winner, because you tried, and to try is winning, but to not try is to lose everything.
The correct quote is "Winning isn't everything, but losing is nothing", which was said by Red Symons.
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing. If winning isn't everything, then why do we keep score?
It means as long as you try your hardest and have fun winning doesn't matter
It's all about getting there.
Both Henry 'Red' Sanders and Vince Lombardi said "Winning Isn't Everything. It's the Only Thing"
winning everything I think lol
you could say that but the casino has a 51% chance of winning and you have a 49% chance of winning that 1% changes everything though
Young Americans - 2000 Winning Isn't Everything 1-5 was released on: USA: 9 August 2000
Hang Time - 1995 Winning Isn't Everything 2-1 was released on: USA: 7 September 1996
Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing.
cuz vince lombardi said so
"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."
Adventures with Kanga Roddy - 1998 Winning Isn't Everything 2-6 was released on: USA: 9 May 1999
I don't believe this is a quote. No sports person worth his salt would put down a competitor that failed to win ... provided he did his best. Having competed to the best of your ability is as honourable as winning The nearest I can come is "Winning is everything, ask those poor souls buried beneath the battlefield " a Navy Seals saying
The answer is simply, you can't. You'd be winning everything if you could. >.<
The Bionic Woman - 1976 Winning Is Everything 1-8 was released on: USA: 7 April 1976 Netherlands: 19 November 1976 West Germany: 21 April 1989
Vince Lombardi said some quotes about success and winning. The most famous is probably this one: "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."
The Love Boat - 1977 The Same Wavelength Winning Isn't Everything A Honeymoon for Horace 6-4 was released on: USA: 23 October 1982
The word 'winning' is a noun, a verbal noun called a gerund. The present participle of a verb (the -ing word) is a gerund and an adjective as well. Examples: Noun: Winning isn't everything but it makes you feel good. Verb: Our team was winning the game until he dropped the ball. Adjective: The winning team received a trophy.
Chuck Norris was the first to beat anything, he beat everything. Chuck Norris introduced winning. Winning is a gift from Chuck Norris.