Live in US since 1965 as permanent resident and Never renovated my green card and have and use a shortened version of my green card name on all documents can i apply now 2010 for citizenship?

This is far too complicated and specific of a question to try to answer without appropriate legal counsel. You should speak with an immigration attorney in your jurisdiction.