Asked in
Medical Terminology

Medical term for uniting together?


User Avatar
Wiki User
December 27, 2011 9:31PM

The medical term for a male and a female uniting together is coitus.
It depends on how you use the word. If you are talking about medicine there is a word synergism that means two drugs unite to make a better effect. Other words like combination, or conjoin also exist. Please elaborate so I can further answer your question.