Citizenship and Marriage

My fiance is here but with an expired tourist visa. What do you all recommend that we do?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-07-06 06:57:10
2008-07-06 06:57:10

Get married and he can apply for a residential visa through marriage.

User Avatar

Related Questions

The tourist soon realised that he was lost.To his horror, he realised that his tourist visa had expired.He came as a tourist, but fell in love with the place and decided to migrate here.

Here is a list of some things that you would need to get a fiance visa; if you are a law abiding citizen, if you have met your fiance in person, if you are both free to marry, can you support your fiance in the usa.

You must be a law abiding American Citizen, be free to marry your fiance, and can support your fiance here in the United States. It is a lengthy process that can cost quite a bit of money.

im auctually doing this right now, we tried to get my fiance to get his tourist visa to meet my family here in America but that was a failed attempt, so we will get a viance visa , i will start the petition next month, and on emergency it can take 6-8 months but that is for like a pregnant fiance wants to have their child in USA or a family member that is a resident is dying or something on average it takes about 13 monthsbest of luck to you~!

There are no any tourist attractions in here

No. You have to live here and a tourist doesn't need a drivers license.

Tourists visit here who do not live here: they come from somewhere else.

how to get tourist visas to Bahamas for sri lankan passportsType your answer here...

Here is a link to many tourist attractions.

no right now they are all expired.Type your answer here...

Say, "I'd recommend (insert movie here)"

Answer:Well that is not hard thing to do. but you need better guidance. i also came here in 2002 with tourist visa and stayed here by getting student visa.

You can marry but there will be so many problems, as the marriage will raise questions and immigration may ask you fiance many questions and they may feel that she lied with them to get to US. It is better if you apply for K1 visa for her, as soon as she is here you need to marry her within 90 days. After getting married she can apply for Green Card. Green Card Consultancy

There are a number of spouse visas, de facto spouse visas, prospective marriage or Fiance visas and partner visas.There are rules about the length of the relationship, whether you have resided together, who knows about the relationship and wther the relationship is 'genuine and continuing'.AnswerIf you're married to an Aussie they can't kick you out. If you get divorced, then they can. Come over on a tourist visa, get married, you're ok as long as you stay that way. No don't come on a tourist visa, the spouse visa is a better idea. That's what my mum did when she came here to marry my dad.

You can marry here and is probably best as they will not let the fiance enter the US until the paperwork is finished. As soon as you get married here in the US apply for his/her residencency and Do Not Leave the country without a Re-entry visa or Alien Resident card.

You can't. The laws have been changed to prevent this from happening.

Deportation or up to 5 years in jail plus $5000 fine. depends on the judge's mood. or you could marry an American

I would recommend the following sites for you to look at. Here are the sites for you to look at Blog , you can get more information here

If it's unknown, I highly doubt that the people here will know, will they?

Me and my fiance have been engaged for a year and a half now and he has lived in the UK for nearly 6 years illegally and we have a child together we would like to get married one day and have more children but stay in the UK as i was born here what can he do so that he can stay here in the UK with me and our child.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.