Poison ivy remedies?
No. You should never eat poison ivy. The only thing it will do is give you a possibly lethal case of internal poison ivy. Trust me on this, I know a lot about poison ivy, considering I have to constantly watch out for it since I'm severely allergic. According to http://wwmag.net/pivy.htm you can slowly ingest poison ivy (encapsulated if you wish) and slowly gain a tolerance.
NO IT DOES NOT GET RID OF POISON IVY! i have been getting poison ivy every year at least once a year and every time i try calimine lotion and it does not work because when it drys it irritates the poison ivy and makes it about 10 x more itchy! DO NOT USE CALIMINE LOTION FOR YOUR POISON IVY INFECTION!