Received accounting from father's estate executor will not release the funds until she gets things from you that were already spilt or cash she also took an extra 8000 from estate what can I do?

User Avatar
Wiki User
February 11, 2007 3:21AM

The only thing you can do is petition the court. But you might

want to consult an attorney. The executor is entitled to be paid

for the work they do.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.