Should the NFL suspend Michael Vick for his dogfighting and killing of the dogs?
- Michael Vick should be suspended for 2 seasons to send a strong message. He'll be occupied with legal proceedings or jail for a lot of the 2007 season anyway so suspend him for a year after that.
- Michael Vick should be fired not suspended. He should also be sent to prison and slapped with a fine that would take all his money to pay it. If you are I were caught doing this we would not be treated with kid gloves on. It is time to stop looking the other way when it concerns a celebrity.
- They should put him in a cage with all the Pitbulls and see how it feels to be savagely attack by another animal. Dogs hold a special place in my heart and to see the videos of what was happening at his house was just disgusting.
- No, frankly I don't see the problem in pitbull fighting. That's why they are called pitbulls. Dog fighting has nothing to do with football. you can probally go to a lot of places in ga and see dog fights. some people just like to watch dog fights. i bet if it were legal alot of these same people that want mike out would pay money to see it. so if you got a DUI on a weekend do you think you should be fired or if it was your kid in this situation would you want him ruined? i don't think so , so people please quit being so self righteous . let the law handle it and let mike play football because i believe you are innocent until proven guilty. oh and another thing i hate pitbulls they are born mean and violent so they don't get to much sympathy from me.
- Yes, Vick should be suspended.
- Pitbulls are not born mean, which most of us already know. That is why Michael Vick gave his dogs pills to make them more aggressive. He also electrocuted, drowned, threw against a wallhanging or slammed his dogs to the ground when they didn't "perform well." He is a subhuman, the lowest of the low. Any "human" who would defend him shouldn't be walking the streets.
- DOG FIGHTING IS ILLEGAL AND IT'S WRONG! HE SHOULD STAY IN JAIL!
Dog fighting is cool! and should be sponcerd by nike!
Because he ran a dogfighting ring. He should still be in jail, and treated just like those dogs. When one dog lost, he killed it by wetting it down with water, and electrocuted it until it died. Just because he can throw a ball through a Y-shaped post doesn't mean that what he did was right, or that we can forgive him.
Yes. Michael Vick was convicted of felony dogfighting and has been partially reinstated by the league and should be fully reinstated by week 6 of the 2009 season. So yes, a felon is eligible to play in the NFL. Whether or not a team is willing to take the risk in signing a felon to play is a different story. But they can play.
Should you go and pay your reinstatement fee and get sr22 insurance before you go to court or will they just suspend them again?
Yes, you should get it before you go to court. If you appear in court without the required Sr22 Certificate the judge will have no choice but to suspend your license as you are continuing to demonstrate that you have no desire to comply with the law. As far as will they suspend your license anyway, well that depends on just how bad a driver the court perceives you to be. But if you go…
The Los Angeles coroner has ruled that Michael Jackson's death was a homicide. It should be remembered though, that homicide is an umbrella term that does not necessarily mean murder. Homicide encompasses manslaughter and the unintentional killing of another person. Bottom line homicide is death by the hand of another!
Should professional wrestling be considered manfighting and outlawed under the laws against dogfighting and cockfighting?
Yes, I do believe that if a student were to bully them on the internet ( or known as cyber bullying ) they should be suspended. Even if it is on the Internet, it is still considered bullying. There have been some cases where the victim committed suicide ( or known as bullycide ) because of cyber bullying. Either way, it does not matter if it was on the Internet or not, it is still…
are you kidding me. i think mercy killing is both positive and negative effects. the positive effects are that if the person is begging you to end there life, then you should, the person hat is being killed should have the right to choose there own destiny . the negative effects are that you could live the rest if your life in regret, and mercy killing is basically still the killing of a human soul…
Tax payers should pay to keep murderers alive in jail because killing, for any reason whatsoever, is wrong. Killing a murderer is the same thing as killing anyone else, and killing is killing. Since murdering is against the law, the state shouldn't have to murder a murderer just because they murdered somebody. This way, their right to life is still kept, just far away from anyone else so the murderer can do no harm to…