You should always repair or replace faulty house wiring. If the over-current protection of a breaker has stopped functioning, you run the risk of burning down your house. If the ground-fault protection of a breaker has stopped functioning, you run the risk of accidental electrocution.
What? You put out the fire and replace all the wiring and hoses that was damaged during the fire.
Your house may smell like electrical fire or nail polish remover is coming out of the AC vents because you have fried wiring. You should make sure that you do not have a wall fire.
A house fire can be caused by many different actions but the solution should be the same. The first priority is to be get out of the house. If it is a small fire, one can try to stop the fire.
Get Out Of the house right away
There should be one for each floor of the house.
Get out of the house and call 911 immediately.
Oh my god, THIS IS A GREAT QUESTION! I can answer this. If there is a fire, THE 1ST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. After going out of the house, you should 100% call 911 if the fire starts spreading. You should also warn other people in the house by shouting. Once help arrives, your house should be safe, but if the fire is small, you can extinguish it with water or a fire extinguisher. Who should you tell? You should tell your parents or an adult you trust if you are a kid. If you are an adult, warn others that the fire is spreading! If you live alone, call 911 as fast as you can after getting out. Where should you go? If there is a fire going on, get out of the house. Going to a sidewalk without fire near it will be a safe option. If you have a vehicle, DON'T RIDE IT. There is a chance the fire is on the vehicle but you won't know it that fast, and if you try riding it, it will go KABOOM, and there will be an explosion! I hope you stay safe during this moment if this ever happens to you!
It depends on the situation. If your house or something is on fire that you cannot easily control or put out yourself, call the fire department. If someone is robbing your house, you should call the police, not the fire department.Call an ambulance or the police.
A fire extinguisher should only be used for house fires such as the kitchen catching on fire. You should never use water to put out fire if it is an oil fire it would spread the fire quickly and staining whatever the fire caught on.
Yes because the fire may spread. And call 911.