Cars & Vehicles

Someone hit us with no insurance gave false info he said by accident won't call us back what should we do dont have a police report do we call police now to make a reportor file small claims?

User Avatar
Wiki User
August 18, 2008 5:42AM

U need 2 do both>First call police then go from there.