Asked in
Divorce Documents

Spouse was served divorce papers but haven't picked them up at post office yet what do you do it has been 3 wks now since they have been sent?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 17, 2014 11:52PM

You can go to your attorney and have them try to put pressure on the situation. You can also go to the judge or magistrate that is assigned the case and ask them to move things along.