Was the WWE always fake?
Basicly the whole professional wrestling business is "fake" since the very beginning.
WWE is considered sports "entertainment". The company includes scripted storylines, segments and pre-determined matches. The wrestling is for the most part fake, but they make it look real as much as possible. However that doesn't mean the wrestlers don't get hurt, injured or bloodied by mistake.
anything wrong its fake fake fake!!!but its so cool!I like wwe superstars much Read More
No. Wrestling has always been fake and always will be. Wrestling that is real (if you notice) is a lot less organised. Read More
WWE is sometimes real but most of the time it is fake Read More
No you can't, WWE wrestling is fake. It is fake hitting with sound effects. Read More
yes wwe wreastling is 100% real and 100% not fake i know your mums and dads say its not real or its fake but it is real and it is NOT fake so you basic awnser is wwe wreastling IS real oh and i am love wwe and John cena xxx Read More
I dont know what you mean by proof, but WWE is scripted and its partly fake. TNA is 100% fake. Read More
WWE is fake and real.Even though is fake,I still like to watch it.Like,Smackdown,Raw,WWE nxt,WWEsuperstars,and ECW.I really hate ecw.Do You? Read More
kimbo because wwe is fake and mma is real and wwe is fake ,fake vs real think about it logically Read More
no there is no branch of wwe in india.it is only that the"SFL"is in india and there is no other branch ecept the "SFL"branch.But wwe is fake really fake Read More
He will because WWE is fake and there is always a problem and a solution. Wrong Kane won Read More
WWE is fake but the chair shots, blood and weapons are real. In reality, wrestling grapples, strikes and interferences etc. are fake and scripted by WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. Read More
some is fake and some is real. here's what wwe doesn't what fans to know. that the wwe rings are made ouy of plywood and carpeting Read More
no the wwe is all fake raw smack down and ecw are all fake the weapons are made out of foam Read More
WWE/TNA is considered sports "entertainment" or professional wrestling. The company includes scripted storylines, segments and pre-determined matches. The wrestling is for the most part fake, but they make it look real as much as possible. However that doesn't mean the wrestlers don't get hurt, injured or bloodied by mistake. Tna will always be fake. It does look real though. Read More
Yes!!! you should watch the movie The Wrestler, it tells all about the life of wwe superstars! WWE is Scripted not fake! not at all fake! Read More
well, i think the worst finisher in wwe is the 619.it is fake !!!!!!! Read More
wrestling is fake wwe and all wrestling it is all fake. Read More
Well like 10% of it is fake but the other 90% isnt...wwe is waaay more fake Read More
wwe is not fake its real i would really suggest you dont aplly for it you could probably die Read More