What are 50 French cultural things?
Some important elements of French culture are:
- Aignier purses and shoes.
- Balconies with flower pots.
- Basque fishing villages.
- Bastille Day, on July 14.
- Breton fishing villages.
- Bridges of Paris.
- Camembert cheese.
- Cannes film festival.
- Cars, such as the vintage Deux Chevaux.
- Cathar country around Toulouse.
- Chanel suits.
- Eiffel Tower.
- French accents in English.
- French access to the tunnel under the English Channel.
- French bread.
- French kisses.
- French windows that run the full vertical length of the wall and open vertically instead of horizontally.
- Fresh produce.
- Games of boules.
- Gauloise cigarettes.
- Historic cathedrals, such as Chartres and Notre Dame.
- Huge wooden doors to old buildings.
- Historic universities such as the Sorbonne of Paris, and the Universite d'Aix-en-Provence.
- La vache qui rit cheese.
- Le grand marnier.
- Luxembourg gardens.
- Magazine and newspaper kiosks.
- Metro, as the subway.
- Mont St. Michel.
- Motorized bikes of college students.
- Obelisk from ancient, pharaonic Egypt.
- Open-air book.
- Open-air cafes.
- Open-air markets.
- Open-air print sellers.
- Pharmacies, for prescribing medications and selling stamps.
- The Riviera, of beautiful beaches and homes.
- Roasted chestnuts.
- Roman amphitheaters.
- Roman aqueducts.
- Statues of Marianne, to commemorate the French Revolution.
- Topless sunbathing.
- Train stations, such as la Gare de l'Est.
- Weekend in the country in spring, at the beach in summer, on a hilly hike in fall, and at a ski jump in winter.
One example of cultural diffusion in Canada is language. British and French people comes to Canada and introduces their languages to Canadians, so now these two languages becomes the two most spoken, and official languages of Canada. United States and Canada both engage in hockey, and baseball. Hockey comes from Canada, and baseball comes from American culture. This is an example of Cultural Convergence in Canada. This answer is a 50:50, meaning it might not…
One of the most fun of the French cultural activities is celebrating Bastille Day, each July 14th, in memory of the French Revolution. Another fun French cultural activity is choosing fresh foods such as bread from the bakery, and produce from the open-air markets. Still another fun French cultural activity is getting a month's vacation in August. Yet another fun French cultural activity is having weekend fun in the country during the spring, at the…
Anything created by an animal could not be a cultural product. A wildflower can not be a cultural artifact. Cultural artifacts are created by humans. They can give information about the creator of the artifact and the users of the artifact. A soda can can tell things about a culture. A cross stitch alphabet can be an artifact.
None, French is the official language everywhere. But some regions have their historical and cultural language. The French law protects those as cultural patrimoine and can sometimes be learned at school. - Breton in Brittany - Basque in The Pays basque (the north part being in France, the south part in Spain) - Alsacien - in Alsace (Strasbourg) and some other.