What are adminstration charges?
Fees/ or charges that are added or presented to you for providing a service; this is normally an additional service that you required which costs the company which is providing you with the service additional money. By charging the customer "administration charges" they can recover some or all of the costs that they have incurred.
Banks may charge administration charged for providing you with a letter of reference.
A removal company may charge administration charges for clearing your goods through customs.
adminstration fees are normally an application fee. This fee is needed to cover the cost of the credit/criminal check. student housing apartments usually also have a service or reservation fee that is required in order to reserve/hold your apartment. This is normally a nonrefundable fee. -Assistant Apartment Manager
adminstration is about allogoating the resources and making it work effectively as possible, in adminstration it focuses on excutiveness not on desicion making, there is no directing in admisrtion. while leadership is about motivation people at a direction and directing them to that direction, it enables the people to move toward a direction by using different leadership sttyles
Actually PF deductions with employee is 12% from Basic and contribution for PF by employer is 12% +1.61% Adminstration charges. So total percent given by an employer is 13.61% Employees complete 12% goes to PF account while employer contributions' 8.33% goes to Pension fund and 3.67% goes to PF fund. But this differs from company to company