1. Anatomy: The science of structure of human body.
2. Aeronautics: The science of art of flight.
3. Anthropology: The science that deals with origin of mankind.
4. Archaeology: The science that deals with antiquities.
5. Astrology: The science that deals with predicting human destinies.
6. Astronautics: The science that deals with the travel in space.
7. Astronomy: The science that deals with the study of heavenly bodies.
8. Biology: The science of living things.
9. Botany: The science of plants.
10. Chemistry: The science that deals with the study of elements and their behavior.
11. Cosmology: The science of the nature, origin of the universe.
12. Ecology: The science that deals with the study of relations of animals and plants with their surrounding.
13. Genetics: The science that deals with the phenomenon of heredity.
14. Hydrology: The science of water.
15. Hygiene: The science of health.
16. Metallurgy: The science dealing with extraction of metals from their ores.
17. Microbiology: The science of microbes.
18. Neurology: The study of nervous system.
19. Optics: The science of light and its properties.
20. Physics: The science of matter and its properties
There are not ten branches of science, there are only three. Natural science, social science, and formal science are the only branches. Everything else is a division of one of these three branches.
I dont even know whats that help me
biology astrology geology physis phicology mathmatics
memorage at least 10 branches of science
giology chemistry physic
"What is 10 branches of science?"
the two major branches of science are biological science and natural science. these two are divided into many branches.
What are the branches of Science under Biological Science?
The four branches of science are the Environmental-science, Earth-science, Life-science, and physical-science.
3 branches of science: Life Science, Earth Science, Physical Science : )
There are three branches in science. It is the natural, social and applied science.
the two main branches of science is natural science, and muncar science.
four branches of earth science
can you give me some branches of science?
non of the branches of science discuss about love
what are the branches of science
The 3 main branches of science are: Earth and Space Science, Physical Science, and Life Science.
the branches of integrated science are physics,chemistry,biology
what ism the two general branches of science
what are the sub branches Of applied science
The 3 branches of Science are : Life, Physical, and Earth. Branches of Physical Science include : physics, mechanics, kinetics, electromagnetics, chemistry, etc. Branches of Life Science include: biology, botan, zoology, etc. Branches of Earth Science include: geology, meteorology, astronomy, etc.
There are many different branches of science like Biology or Chemistry. Physics and Anatomy are also major branches of science.
The six branches of life science include botany, zoology, genetics, and medicine. Other main branches include earth science and physical science.
There are a few branches of natural science. The branches are life science and earth science Novanet.
Science students can answer this question better.