Asked in Parenting and ChildrenGrammarAccounts Payable
What are the advantages and disadvantages of both parents working?
September 13, 2011 7:48PM
Hmm this is a tough one. There are plenty of advantages and disadvantages but I'll try and mention the obvious ones.
1. You can make more money thus more savings, better financial situation.
3. Stability because if something happens to one spouse, the other can take care of the family because he/she can work.
1. You wont be there to see your child soon after he/she comes back from school etc. and you wont be able to spend as much time with him/her in comparisant to housewives or stay at home dads.
2. More stress, I mean when one parent is working, there is enough stress for him/her and the spouse to take care of, imagine the stress when both are working.
3. Less family time (i guess its the same as the first and related to the 2nd in a way.
*These are all i can think of, hope others will come and add stuff along.