What are the benefits of chewing gum?
- Helps people focus (or concentrate) and better memory.
- Cleans your teeth. (May vary from which type of gum.)
- Relieves stress and helps you relax.
- Can help people with ADD or ADHD.
- Can help you do better on tests and sport games.
- Gets rid of bad breath for a certain amount of time.
there is a lot of bad and good benefits about gum first it can tear cartilage and most gum is sugar free and if it is sugar free it has aspartame and can lead to cancer and disorders if it has sugar can also lead to a cancer and emotional disorders the good benefits are simply to ... there is no good in gum . Chewing gum is bad but the human body can handle…