What are the chances of a Massachusetts mom who works part time to receive more than half the house or all of it?

Assuming this pertains to divorce proceedings, if an amicable agreement cannot be reached between the parties, the judge will decide what should be done with a residence. In most cases when children are involved for the sake of stability, the judge will award the house to the person who the children will reside with. This usually means the spouse who gets the residence will have to refinance and have the title changed to their name only. Depending upon the amount of equity and other factors (such as community property laws; the judge will consider the distribution of other assets can make the settlement equitable as possible.