Quantcast
answersLogoWhite
notificationBell

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2012-12-01 15:23:22

A lot less if you use a condom.

001
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0
User Avatar

Your Answer

Still Have Questions?

Related Questions

What are the chances of getting pregnant?

Every month, if you do everything right, you chances of getting pregnant are about 20%.



What are the chances of getting pregnant if the man is fixed?

If done and healed right it should be zero.


Do you have a higher chance of getting pregnant right after getting off of birth control?

No, you may get pregnant straight away but you may not get pregnant for months, the chances are about the same as if you had never been on birth control.


What are the chances of getting pregnant after you have a baby?

In the first 6 months after having a baby you are very fertile. This means that your chances of getting pregnant are high. Therefore, it's important to use protection if you're not trying for another baby right now.


What are the Chances of getting pregnant right off the pill?

You can theoretically get pregnant while on the pill (though the rate of that is quite low), so a chance exists at any time you have sex that you can get pregnant.


How do you increase your chances of getting pregnant?

You increase your chances of getting pregnant by making sure your timing is right. Invest in ovulation kits to tell your fertile days. Be cool. Stress can greatly deplete the vitality of the body, leaving no ability to conceive. Check this woman out. www.howtocureinfertilitynaturally.info



What are the chances of getting pregnant if you stopped taking birth control a month ago and you have unprotected sex?

If you have unprotected sex, there is always a chance of pregnancy. For a lot of women, they are the most fertile right after they stop taking birth control. If you had intercourse around the time of ovulation, your chances will be higher of getting pregnant.



What are the chances of being pregnant if sperm inters you days before your period?

You can get pregnant at any time of the month. But right after your period you have a less chance of getting pregnant, and right before your period because the egg needs to be in the tubes to be fertilized so if its the day before your period its not in the tubes.


What are the odds of getting pregnant while on primolut tablets?

The chances are very slim as the tablet primolut N is a tablet to postpone your period so you can not say when it is the right time for sex.



What are the chances of getting pregnant if the guys condom was to tight and didn't fit right?

Condoms are always too tight when worn by women. Seriously though, if he put it in you, you can get pregnant even if the condom fit perfectly. Condoms do not eliminate pregnancy, they just reduce the chances of pregnancy. Only abstinance will prevent pregnancy.


What are the chances of getting pregnant right after taking cytotec?

Right after you will bleed for 2-4 weeks and is not allowed to have sex. The test will show positive until the pregnancy hormones have settled which can take 2 months. After the bleeding your cycle will start all over again so then you can get pregnant.



Does Having a UTI affect your chances of getting pregnant?

It can but the likelyhood is probably very low. You should treat it right away though as UTI's have been linked to miscarriage if left untreated.


What are the chances of getting pregnant from unprotected sex but he pulled out right before he ejaculated?

"Pulling out" does not work - you had unprotected sex, period. There is semen in any fluid which leaks out of the penis, even without ejaculation.


If period is one week early can you get pregnant right after the cycle is finished?

Chances for pregnancy right after early period are almost zero.


What r the chances of getting pregnant if you lost a fallopian tube?

It is still very possible to become pregnant after losing a fallopian tube. I personally had a tubal pregnancy and lost my whole right tube, and became pregnant 2 times after that. My aunt also had the same thing and had 4 kids afterwards.


Do you get pregnant right after sex?

if you use protection you shouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant but you still CAN get a transmitted diesease


How high are the chances of pregnancy with pulling out?

AnswerYour chances of getting pregnant vary depending on the day of your menstrual cycle; the few days before and after the day of ovulation are the best time for you to plan baby-making intercourse if you are trying to get pregnant. This is why accurately identifying when you are ovulating can significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. Studies show that couples who have sexual intercourse during their most fertile days every month for 6 months have an 80% chance of getting pregnant during this time. Of the one-in-five (20%) couples who have not achieved pregnancy after 6 months, half will manage to conceive after another 6 months. However, there are a number of factors that may affect your chances of getting pregnant:The sperm might not be able to reach the uterus: this may occur if the sperm are not motile enough, the cervical mucus is too hostile, or if your Fallopian tubes are blocked. If you are worried about any of these issues, your doctor will be able to advise you on the most appropriate test to take.The sperm and the egg may not meet at the right time. Getting pregnant really is all about timing intercourse! Therefore, closely monitoring your ovulation can help you to ensure that you maximise your chances of getting pregnant.The embryo may not be successfully implanted. This may be due to a number of factors - your doctor will be able to advise you on the most appropriate test to take if you are experiencing repeated miscarriages.All of these factors mean that the chances of getting pregnant each menstrual cycle are slim, which is why it usually takes a few months to conceive.


Chances of pregnancy after periods?

Your chances of getting pregnant vary depending on the day of your menstrual cycle; the few days before and after the day of ovulation are the best time for you to plan baby-making intercourse if you are trying to get pregnant. This is why accurately identifying when you are ovulating can significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. Studies show that couples who have sexual intercourse during their most fertile days every month for 6 months have an 80% chance of getting pregnant during this time. Of the one-in-five (20%) couples who have not achieved pregnancy after 6 months, half will manage to conceive after another 6 months.However, there are a number of factors that may affect your chances of getting pregnant:The sperm might not be able to reach the uterus: this may occur if the sperm are not motile enough, the cervical mucus is too hostile, or if your Fallopian tubes are blocked. If you are worried about any of these issues, your doctor will be able to advise you on the most appropriate test to take.The sperm and the egg may not meet at the right time. Getting pregnant really is all about timing intercourse! Therefore, closely monitoring your ovulation can help you to ensure that you maximise your chances of getting pregnant.The embryo may not be successfully implanted. This may be due to a number of factors - your doctor will be able to advise you on the most appropriate test to take if you are experiencing repeated miscarriages.All of these factors mean that the chances of getting pregnant each menstrual cycle are slim, which is why it usually takes a few months to conceive.


What can you do to increase your chances of pregnancy?

AnswerYour chances of getting pregnant vary depending on the day of your menstrual cycle; the few days before and after the day of ovulation are the best time for you to plan baby-making intercourse if you are trying to get pregnant. This is why accurately identifying when you are ovulating can significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. Studies show that couples who have sexual intercourse during their most fertile days every month for 6 months have an 80% chance of getting pregnant during this time. Of the one-in-five (20%) couples who have not achieved pregnancy after 6 months, half will manage to conceive after another 6 months. However, there are a number of factors that may affect your chances of getting pregnant:The sperm might not be able to reach the uterus: this may occur if the sperm are not motile enough, the cervical mucus is too hostile, or if your Fallopian tubes are blocked. If you are worried about any of these issues, your doctor will be able to advise you on the most appropriate test to take.The sperm and the egg may not meet at the right time. Getting pregnant really is all about timing intercourse! Therefore, closely monitoring your ovulation can help you to ensure that you maximise your chances of getting pregnant.The embryo may not be successfully implanted. This may be due to a number of factors - your doctor will be able to advise you on the most appropriate test to take if you are experiencing repeated miscarriages.All of these factors mean that the chances of getting pregnant each menstrual cycle are slim, which is why it usually takes a few months to conceive.


Is it true that doctors say after intercourse lay back down in bed and wait 30 minutes for the sperm to settle in your body?

Sort of. I think 30 minutes is excessive, but the not getting vertical right away will increase your chances of getting pregnant. (by a small amount).


Still have questions?

Trending Questions
How to Make Money Online? Asked By Wiki User
Best foods for weight loss? Asked By Wiki User
Does Neil Robertson wear a wig? Asked By Wiki User
Unanswered Questions