What are the different kinds of hygiene?
Hygiene is a general term that refers to the conditions and
activities that are used to maintain health and safety with proper
sanitation and personal cleanliness.
Some types of hygiene:
* Personal hygiene such as oral, dental, and bodily hygiene
* Food hygiene and safe handling and preservation techniques -
home and restaurants * Agricultural produce production and meat and
seafood sanitary packing and handling
* Public sanitation services - clean water supply, waste
disposal, garbage collection
* Custodial services - buildings, hospital infection control
* Home sanitation and cleanliness * Animal care and proper
husbandry * Sterilization of products for healthcare services