What are the effects of cocaine?
Cocaine is a stimulant that effects the central nervous system, giving users a quick, intense feeling of Euphoria, power and energy mostly resulting in addiction.
A list of effects of taking cocaine is given below.
- Elevates heart rate, breathing rate, blood pressure, and body temperature.
- Heightened awareness
- Ability to be highly productive: Peruvian farmers chewed on "cocoa leaves" and were able to work 20 hours a day. The down side was they burned out young and life expectancy was late thirties.
- Extra energy, followed by lethargy, unless you continue to inject the drug.
- Paranoia : Psychological symptoms such as delusions of persecution or grandeur; Can make you have suicidal thoughts.
- Lack of appetite
- Lack of logical reasoning
- Constant runny, red nose
- Destruction of the septum (cartilage in the nose)
- ADDICTION: Even after one use, cocaine and crack can create both physical and psychological cravings that make it very, very difficult for users to stop.
- Destruction of family values: you think you are so slick and discreet; the kids know exactly whats going on and lose trust in you for the constant lying
- Injecting cocaine can give you hepatitis or AIDS if you share needles with other users.
- First-time users - even teens - of both cocaine and crack can stop breathing or have fatal heart attacks.
- Using either of these drugs even one time can kill you.
OTC drugs are not likely to reduce the effectiveness of depo. Cocaine and derivitives of cocaine can worsen the side effects of depo. Vasodilators can also worsen the side effects. Any drug which has effects on the liver could be a problem. The effects of additives and impurities in street drugs are unknown to me in this regard.
Would there be any harms or effects to smoking ground up birth control your friend and you bought it thinking it was cocaine and mixed it into a blunt?
Cocaine is in a class of drugs that can cause hallucinations. The real problem is that cocaine use is not isolated. One of the effects of cocaine can be sleep deprivation which can also contribute to hallucinations. The biggest problem with street drugs is the specificity of what you get. Dealers cut their products with all kinds of things from talcum powder to PCP.
The affects of mixing cocaine and codeine are pretty good. I say that because while the cocaine has you kinda geeked , the codeine has you a little slow. So your kind of speedballing, which is a great feeling.You would normally come down bad just off the cocaine but the codeine evens it out and you feel awesome.
I've heard of this concoction dubbed as coco puffs. Are you asking about side effects or intended effects. The intended effects would be to get really high and laugh a lot while feeling good. The side effect might be to act like a coked out jerk to everyone you meet and then have a tough time falling asleep later from smoking cocaine.