What are the effects of cold war in the 21rst century?
Without the "cold war" of the 20th century; there is NO competitive drive in the 21st century. There is NO outside stimulation to make the US strive for greatness:
1. Music of the 21st century (TV commercials, TV programs, etc.) are REMAKES from the 1960's & 1970's. Nearly ALL TV SHOWS & FILMS (Movies) ARE COPY-CATS (REMAKES) from the 20th century.
2. Ford's new Mustangs, Cobra's, etc. are REMAKES (Copies) from the 1960's & 1970's.
3. Young people's hair styles and clothing are COPYING the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's.
4. We're not reaching for the stars anymore; NASA has to make up "strange faces on Mars" and "...new strange hidden oceans on Mars...", etc. just to make people get interested in the SPACE RACE again.
5. The US wants to do a REMAKE (Copying again) the cold war (again) with missile deployment.
6. America spent the whole 20th century struggling with the cold war, nuclear weapons, Vietnam, and the race for the stars...in the hope that the 21st century would be NEW & EXCITING...only to find itself STAGNATE with REMAKES, COPY-CATS...with a civilization that wants to re-live the so called exciting 1960's; by doing a "re-make" of the 60's..."Brand New" 1960's cars and music? That's not progress; that's not the future; that's backwards thinking. 1960's cars & music should be FUN things to enjoy, CLASSICAL and NOSTALGIC, and entertaining; not something to use as a crutch to rebuild because they don't have the stimulation to CREATE something new themselves.