1. all I want is you - barry Louis polisar
2. my rollercoaster - kimya dawson
3. a well respected man - the kinks
4. dearest -buddy holly
5. up the spout - mateo messina
6. tire swing - kimya dawson
7. piazza, New York catcher - belle & Sebastian
8. loose lips - kimya dawson
9. superstar - sonic youth
10. sleep - kimya dawson
11. expectations - belle & Sebastian
12. all the young dudes - mott the hoople
13. so nice so smart - kimya dawson
14. sea of love - cat power
15. tree huger - kimya dawson & antsy pants
16. I'm sticking with you - the velvet underground
17. anyone else but you - the moldy peaches
18. vampire - antsy pants
19. anyone else but you - Micheal Cera & Ellen Page
The entire juno soundtrack - enjoy
There are a lot of songs on the Juno soundtrack, but the most popular, and the one that is known as "The Juno Song", is a song by The Moldy Peaches called Any One But You. It is on the soundtrack as well.
Ellen Page plays Juno in the movie Juno
Hera is called Juno in Latin.Hera is called Juno in Latin.Hera is called Juno in Latin.Hera is called Juno in Latin.Hera is called Juno in Latin.Hera is called Juno in Latin.Hera is called Juno in Latin.Hera is called Juno in Latin.Hera is called Juno in Latin.
Ellen page played Juno in the film
Juno is supposed to be between 12 and 16.
No Ellen Page was not pregnant in the movie. It was a fake belly.
Juno Moneta (Juno the Warner)
yes he did at the end when he finally accepted the baby of Juno
Juno Temple's birth name is Juno Violet Temple.
Juno does not hate Romans: Juno is a goddess of the ancient Romans.
Juno isn't a planet
it came from frank
Juno had a phone shaped like a hamburger.
Her Greek name was Hera. The Romans gave her the name Juno. Juno/Hera was the queen of the gods.
no, that actress (in juno) is Ellen page.
juno was married to Jupiter who was also her brother.
Roosevelt (after Ted ???)
She wasn't in Juno
Hera is Greek, Juno is Roman.
Juno Doran was born in 1966.
Juno Records was created in 1996.
The Production Budget for Juno was $7,000,000.