Asked in
Parenting and Children
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out
Civil Rights Movement

What can a parent do if a teenager does not want to move home?


User Avatar
Wiki User
August 31, 2007 10:30PM

if your teen has run a way so to speak and will not return you can file a runa way report- it will undo your responsbilty if anything goes wrong-

of course maybe a bit of couseling could help even better- life is to short and teenagers have a tough time unlike the old days-find out the source of the problem before you get in to deep