Asked in
Divorce Documents

What can be done if your boyfriend of 5 years' wife refuses to sign the divorce papers and she is an illegal alien and the papers are already filed but she refuses?


User Avatar
Wiki User
March 19, 2006 9:18AM

Have your boyfriend invite her to dinner so they can "talk", when she shows up, let immigration take her "home". The officers can get her to sign the papers before they leave. Problem solved.