Debt and Bankruptcy
Anne Frank
Charities and Non-Profits

What can one do if they need to file chapter 7 but do not have the money to do so?


User Avatar
Wiki User

1-Ask a relative for the money2-Do it yourself, start at you r local courthouse and start asking the clerk lots of questions about the paperwork-don't do it this way.3-Sell as many things as you can that you don't absolutely require, yardsale, eBay etc. baby clothes usually do well.4-Get a 2nd job5-donate plasma