Oral Health and Dental Care
Straightening Teeth

What can you do about a small gap between your front teeth?


User Avatar
Wiki User

If it bothers you, go to an orthodontist and get braces. It may require minor surgery, but if you only have a minor gap, probably not. Braces can be expensive. Talk to your dentist and see if he can fuse them (they fill in the gap.) My 21 year old nephew had two gaps done this way and it was much cheaper.


Teeth effect band are also an option. They are cheap and works faster than braces.

It closes gap in less than a month. It closed my gap in 3 weeks