What can you do at home when a bee stings you?
you first Remove the stinger, then look for Look for symptoms of an allergic reaction. Take ibuprofen or acetaminophen for pain relief, and wash it with soap and water. use ice or toothpaste to reduce the swollen and pain.
if you put vinegar on wasp stings it will help because wasp stings have alkali in it and vinegar is a weak acid but bee stings are different they are acidic so if you put toothpaste on it it will help (try not to get bee stings mixed up with wasp stings because it will hurt even more if you put toothpaste on wasp stings or vinegar on bee stings)
Bee sting allergies occur in people who have an abnormally high sensitivity to bee stings, which cause a physical reaction. Allergic reactions to bee stings can be life threatening. Anyone can suffer allergic reactions to bee stings. Although more people die from severe allergic reactions to bee stings each year than from snake bites, only a small number of people with bee sting allergies suffer these types of fatal reactions. Also, There are many ways…
I personally wouldn't do that. I would put baking soda or bennadril on it. I was told: For bee stings put baking soda on the sting site. Bee stings are acid and baking soda neutralizes acid. For wasp stings put vinegar on the sting site because wasp stings are alkaline and acid neutralizes alkaline.