Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-09-04 01:47:18
2007-09-04 01:47:18

You could have them sign the lease in order to stay in the house, so that they are responsible for the house as well. If you want them to move out, then make it happen--you would set up the utility in your name.

Call the police and have them removed. They have no right to stay in your home / property that you occupy without your consent.


Related Questions

Tenant or renter if there is no lease. Lessee if there is a lease.

no they cannot because your name is not on the bill

You cannot lease a truck for someone else, unless you have a commercial lease on a vehicle. You could lease a truck, but the title must be in your name. You can certainly make payments for someone else, but the credit will always go towards the lessee.

Only the landlord can take a name off a lease. Until then the signing parties are bound by the contract.

If you are party to committing fraud by having your name on the lease or being named on the application for housing assistance, then yes, you could be liable for prosecution.

Then he or she has broken the law. Contact the police or an attorney. A lease is a legal contract and someone other than you signing your name is committing a crime.

As your wife has only her name on the lease of the house she has a strong case of vacating you out of the flat.

Sure you can but good luck winning that lawsuit

can a name be added to a car lease

It is never recommended to have someone elses using your vehicle on daily basis under your name. save yourself some trouble.

Rex Lease's birth name is Rex Lloyd Lease.

squatters rights are only available in an empty house, one viod of furnishings or recognisable signs of someone living there. noone can squat in an occupied house

90% of the time you can transfer a car lease. It is dependent on your leasing company. You will have to find someone that is interested in taking over the remaining lease term. They will have to go through a credit check precess with the leasing company. If they are approved there will be final documents to sign and then the lease is in the new parties name and you are out.

If its your brothers house and you never had a lease then it shouldn't be either since its not your house and he has no contact with you. All your brother has to do is call the police and have you removed from his property. You have no legal rights to be there since there was never a contract and the house is not under your name. This is assuming you are not a minor.

If your name is not on the lease, you are not under contract with the landlord so you don't have to "get out" of anything. YAY!

If you have your belongings in someone else's storage, and they've not paid the bill, then the storage owner can sell the things inside, no matter who owns them.

Your lease most likely has a provision against "subletting" your apartment. Any changes in renters must be approved by the landlord, and that includes adding or removing names off the lease. The landlord decides "who" rents from them ... not the tenant.

You can lease any available domain name for lease the minimum duration is 1 year and maximum for 10 years, you would be owner for that domain till you pay.

It all depends on whose name is on the deed to the property or if there is a written lease agreement. If the property belongs to your mother in law she can evict you unless you have a lease. If your name is on the deed with your soon to be ex-spouse then only a court can force you to vacate the premises.

Because someone used a pen or a stamp pad to alter the bill.

The first step would be not to take out (or renew) the lease on any dwelling that you do not plan on living in. Legally if your name is on the lease you are responsible for the monthly rent. If the two of you have children together - who live with her, you need to come to a decision about what to do, so the children don't end up on the street. But you have no legal responsibility to sign a lease for her.

Dog Tree Bird Green Guest house Doll House

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.