What can you do if you're 15 years old and are being abused by your parents?

You must report the abuse to the proper authority. Most states have a child abuse hotline but not all states or they might not be reachable 24/7.

If the state does not have a hotline for reporting child abuse, or if you need to report in a different state than where the abuse took place, contact the Child Help Hotline at 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) for the appropriate number.