What can you do if you believe you've experienced housing discrimination?

If you believe your rights have been violated... You can download the Housing Discrimination Complaint Form from Housing Discrimination Complaints and drop it off at your local HUD office or mail it to the Fair Housing Hub closest to you. You can complete the form and submit it online. You can write HUD a letter or You can telephone the HUD Office nearest you. To find a HUD office near you, go here: Local HUD Information By State