What can you do if you pay hundreds of dollars a month in child support but the mother has not been allowing you to see your kids for more than a year?

take her court and get visitation rights.

if there is already an order for visitaion make sure you mark it on a calander time and .then take her for contempt and she can loose custody for withholding...otherwise w/ no visitation schedule not alot at this time...unless you were awarded vistiation w/ no specfic times ect then you can still hold her in contempt