Best Answer

If there is a child support order, use that to track. Also, file for custody so that she must respond. Then a court order will be violated by her taking/not producing the child. Usually can do without attorney. Still shoud consider finding an attorney. Will take some time, but might work.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2004-12-25 19:37:45
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +5 pts
Q: What can you do if your ex-wife leaves the state with your daughter shortly after your divorce?
Write your answer...

Related Questions

If a woman files for a divorce leaves her husband and then comes back home but still want to get a divorce can she still get a divorce?

Yes she can.

Is it abandonment if husband leaves disabled wife lets house go in to foreclosure and leaves wife with no car no way to survive or live and moves in with your daughter in law?

Yes it is abondonment! But most of the time we have no fault divorce! Find a good lawyer and Get alimony!!

How long after a spouse leaves can abandonment divorce be initiated in Georgia?

how long after a spouse leaves can abandonment divorce, or removal from the lease be intiated in georgia? and what's the O.C.G.A reference

If someone forged your signature on your divorce decree is that divorce legally binding?

No, it isn't, and leaves you with a range of options to follow.

How long after a spouse leaves can abandonment divorce be initiated in the state of Michigan if the spouse is in Kentucky?

Abandonment is not grounds for divorce in Michigan. Michigan is a "no-fault" divorce state.

How long after a spouse leaves can abandoment divorce be in SC?

SC allows for divorce on the grounds of "willful desertion for one year"

Wife leaves with the child then files divorce papers?

see links

What are the countries that is allowing divorce?

All, except the Vatican City, Malta and the Philippines (Malta has already approved divorce in a referendum and will be legalizing divorce anytime soon. That leaves Vatican and the Philippines the countries NOT allowing divorce)

If the husband leaves can wife marry again?

The wife must obtain a divorce.

A father dies in Alabama has a will leaves house to daughter and girlfirend daughter daughter lives in house is exempt from paying taxes and daughter payes girlfriend half of payes who own house?

the 1000 sibling

What do you do if your wife leaves to go over to another mans place with your daughter?

If this man is just a friend of hers there is nothing wrong with it. If you feel she is having an affair with him then you have the right to have her leave your daughter at home. If you decide to separate or get a divorce and retain a lawyer her actions will help you with sole custody of your daughter should you require it, but, it's better to let the child see both parents if possible. Communication is the key to most problems so send your daughter to grandparents or a family member overnight and then start communicating with your wife and listen to what she has to say. If you don't like what you hear then you should warn her you refuse to put up with her actions and you are immediately going to stop her from take your daughter to with her when she sees this man and, you will file for divorce.

After Edward leaves Bella do they get back together again?

Yes. Edward leaves Bella in New Moon shortly after Jasper attacked her. He tells her that he doesnt love her any more. At the end of the novel, it is revealed that Edward left to protect her. The couple resume their relationship, getting engaged in Eclipse and married in Breaking Dawn. In Breaking Dawn, they also have a daughter, Renesmee Carlie Cullen.

What can one do if their spouse leaves the home. Can he or she file for divorce?

Your spouse walked out, and you'd like to file for divorce? "Abandonment" is grounds for divorce in any of the "fault" states. The essential procedure is to publish a notice of intent to divorce in the paper for one month. If it hasn't been answered by then, you file for divorce and it's granted. I recommend changing the doorlocks.

What happens if your husband leaves you but won't divorce you?

United StatesThen you must consult with a good attorney and you must divorce him. He cannot keep you a prisoner within your marriage. You should act ASAP.

If a husband leaves everything to his wife in his will and they get divorced but the will does not change does she still get everything?

No. Generally, in the United States, a legal divorce nullifies any provisions made for a spouse in a will that was written prior to the divorce unless the will specifically states it will remain effective in the case of a divorce.

What is the song playing when Edward leaves Bella?

The song which is played straight after Edward leaves is a part of the original score and is entitled "Edward Leaves". The song which is played during the months sequence shortly after this scene is by Lykke Liand is entitled "Possibility".

Why is your mimosa pudica losing it's leaves?

The Mimosa pudica are very drought tolerant, but will drop their leaves to preserve water if left too long without water. New leaves will emerge shortly after watering resumes. It is strongly recommended to mist leaves lightly from time to time.

Did Jose wejebe have a family?

Yes, he does have a family. Jose leaves behind a grown daughter.

If your husband leaves you without a penny in California who should you call?

your husband give him a piece of your mind then your lawyer to get a divorce

If a grandmother leaves her daughter her home can the daughter be charged rent by the landlord?

Yes, if I understand your question. The grandmother didn't own the house, so she was a renter and if the daughter moves in she will be the renter. Therefore she can be charged rent.

What is a sentence for resumes?

He resumes the game as soon as his mother leaves the room.The music next door resumes shortly after the police leave.

What does it mean when your wife leaves and takes all her stuff but she says she isn't ready for divorce?

It could mean a couple things: 1) She doesn't have the money to finalize a divorce, or 2) She may just need a break from you.

In what episode of Buffy does oz come back?

"New Moon Rising." But he leaves shortly thereafter, again. We see him again in season 8.

What do you do when your wife leaves the kitchen?

When your wife leaves the kitchen, your marriage is basically over. She's unable to fulfill her main role as a woman, and thus needs to be taught this by divorce. She can take the kids, but you get to keep the dog.

How can you use gynarchy in a sentence?

With fitting irony, Maurice leaves Isa pregnant with a daughter to carry on the cycle of gynarchy.