What can you eat safely if you have GERD?
moringa can help. Then there's also what you need to avoid, which is the following:
* citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, etc.) and their juices
* tomatoes and related sauces, salsas, etc.
* tea and coffee, both caffeinated and decaffeinated; however, decaffeinated, non-mint herbal teas can be used
* peppermint and other mints
* fats, particularly animal fats
* soft drinks, particularly caffeinated, but even caffeine-free ones put carbonation in the stomach, which then pushes the acid out into the esophagus
* large servings and/or meals, which both generate a lot of stomach acid and also leave little room for the acid, forcing it into the esophagus