Lots of things!
- anything you learn makes you smarter!
- science labs teach you to follow directions properly
- science labs teach you how to learn new things
- science labs teach you how to use equipment properly
- science labs teach you how to do science - which is a useful way of getting information!
Asked in Earth Sciences
Why do I have to take Earth Science Lab if I already passed Earth Science and am now taking Chemistry?
The difference between Earth Science and Earth Science Lab (and for that matter between any subject and its "Lab") is that the Lab class involves hands-on experience with the tools and techniques of the science -- stuff you just can't learn from books. ...
Asked in Numbers
What is the useful of counting statistics experiment in nuclear lab?
Counting statistics experiments in nuclear lab helps with science. This helps learn of numbers and measurements. ...
Asked in Science
What kind of products does Ward's Science manufacture?
Ward's Science offers products for science courses, including: a "plant pigments and photosynthesis lab activity" for biology; a "determination of concentration by oxidation-reduction titration lab activity" for chemistry; a "dissolved oxygen & aquatic primary productivity lab activity" for environmental science; and a "Balmer lines for hydrogen" lab for physics. ...