Pool Building and Repair

What can you use to fill in voids as deep as 1.25 inch left from sandblasting plaster down to gunite before using ultra poly one coat?


Wiki User

The mfg advertises this product as self-leveling and states that it will cure at even extreme thicknesses (e.g., one inch). So if your voids are on a horizontal surface (e.g., pool bottom), you don't need to fill them with anything but ultra poly one coat as part of the normal coating process. If there are some voids on a vertical surface (e.g., pool wall), I would use an epoxy based patch probably available at your local pool supply store.