answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

Kolekar surname may be found in Maratha in Maharashtra

User Avatar

dipak

Lvl 2
โˆ™ 2021-06-18 07:31:17
This answer is:
User Avatar
User Avatar

Sabryna Dooley

Lvl 1
โˆ™ 2021-06-18 20:05:37
love it!
Study guides
More answers
User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2012-01-16 05:42:33

It is mostly in "Maratha Caste" 95% chances , by 5% chance in "Brahman Caste".

This answer is:
User Avatar
User Avatar

Sachin k

Lvl 1
โˆ™ 2021-06-11 16:33:05
It is mostly in "Maratha Caste" 95% chances , by 5% chance in "Brahman Caste".

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What caste does the people of marathi surname kolekar belong?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
People also asked

Are people having surname anand scheduled caste?

View results