• Repossession
  • Small Business and Entrepreneurship
  • Business Law

What certification or license is required to repossess autos or equipment as a third party business in Michigan?

User Avatar

Wiki User

βˆ™ 2004-10-05 10:25:33

Best Answer

. Repossesses must hold valid collection agency license & Regulation, Collection Practice Board, P.O. Box 30018, Lansing Michigan 48909, (517)241-9239.

2004-10-05 10:25:33
This answer is:
User Avatar

Your Answer


Related Questions

What schools in the Monroe, Michigan area offer business certifications?

You can get business certification in several schools in Michigan. Some of the schools include Central Michigan, University of Michigan, and Wayne State.

What is a business administration certification and what does it make you eligible for?

If you get a certification in business administration, it is less of a certification than an actual bachelor's degree, but it can be considered equivalent to an associates degree in some circles.

How can one lease business equipment?

There are many ways one can lease business equipment. One can lease business equipment by visiting popular on the web sources such as Small Business Administration.

Business Equipment?

form_title=Business Equipment form_header=Get the top equipment to meet the needs of your business. Please check all the business equipment you will be needing:= [] Copier [] Fax Machine [] Computer [] Printer [] Scanner [] Phones Do you want to rent or buy the equipment?= () Rent () Buy Will you be needing assistance with the equipment?= () Yes () No

When was Eastern Michigan University College of Business created?

Eastern Michigan University College of Business was created in 1964.

Is equipment considered a revenue or asset?

Equipment is an asset for business which is usable in business to generate revenue.

Where can I get a QuickBooks certification?

Inquire your local educational services and business services for QuickBooks certification. The cost varies for training and certification, depending on the school and course.

Who provides small business equipment financing?

Numerous banks offer financing for small business equipment. You can also find financing information from companies that lease small business equipment.

Types of equipment to lease when starting business?

The equipment required to run a small business will depend on which type of business you are running. Here are some examples of where you can lease equipment: or

Where can one find Business Equipment online?

Business Equipment can be purchased online through various retailers. Some examples of reputable online retailers that specialize in business equipment include Amazon and Staples Business Depot..

What is business analyst certification?

A certified business analyst should have certification from an accredited institution. If the analyst can show a certificate with some kind of mark indicating it is valid, she is telling the truth.

When was Michigan State University School of Hospitality Business created?

Michigan State University School of Hospitality Business was created in 1927.

Do you need a license to repossess cars in NJ If so who is the license obtained through?


What jobs are available to someone who has completed his Landscaping Certification?

There are multiple jobs available for a person with a landscaping certification. A person can start their own landscaping business or work with an already existing business.

where can i find cheap lease equipment to start my business?

it all depends on what kind of equipment you are looking for..what kind of business do you have and type of equipment do you need? this is too broad of a question..

Where can I get a business management certification?

Most Trade Schools offer a Business Management Certification. The classes are often offered during evening hours. Or, even online to meet a working professionals needs.

Equipment Leasing?

form_title=Equipment Leasing form_header=Enhance your business without the significant expenses. Equipment leasing is the perfect way to improve your business with ease and affordability. What type of equipment do you need to lease?=_ How long will you need the equipment?=_ How many people will be using the equipment?=_

Using a Small Business Loan for Business Equipment?

Depending on the business type, business equipment can be a major part of the budget for a start up business. When drafting a business plan and figuring out what your small business loan amount should be, prepare a detailed budget, including the cost of the business equipment that will be needed to start the business. You should also include any equipment that will be needed in the first year to function adequately. If the equipment will require regular maintenance, include maintenance costs in your budget as well. If there is the potential for the equipment to need replacement, factor in the risk associated with that as well. Your loan amount should cover all of these things, since you don't want to have to go back for more money unless something catastrophic happens. Including business equipment in your business plan and budget can assist with getting your business started on the right foot.

Can I rent janitorial equipment for my business?

Starting a business is challenging and can be expensive. Renting equipment for your business can be a good way to save on capital Search the internet, and local yellow pages for janitorial equipment supply and look for rentals.

Do you need a license to repossess cars in Alabama?

You can repo your own car but you cant start a business without a license.

Do you need a license in Michigan for a landscaping business?


Where do you get a business license in Michigan?

You can obtain a business license in Michigan from the County Clerk where the business is located. You can also apply online through Michigan State's "Business One Stop" website. You can access the State's page and individual counties using the free website below "Michigan Business Licenses Directory." From the main page, you can scroll down to your specific county for either contact information or a direct link to the County Clerk's Office labelled "Business Licenses."

What can you do with certificate in business?

testpassport can help pass IT certification,you can visit

What is the normal delivery time for a letter from Burtchville Michigan to Washington Michigan?

2 Business Days

What equipment do you need to start up a cosmetology business?

what equipment do they use in cosmetology