What color eyes will baby have if male has blue eyes and female has brown eyes?
To accurately guess it would be better to have the eye color of both of the parent's parents.
Most likely brown Read More
blue/brown Read More
It depends on the eye color genes of the parents. If the mother has a recessive eye color, such as blue, and the father has a dominant eye color, like brown, then the baby will have the father's eye color because brown is dominant over blue. If both parents have recessive colors, blue, only then will the baby be born with blue eyes. Only if both parents have the recessive gene. Blue+Blue=Blue Brown+Brown=Brown Brown+Blue=Brown It… Read More
Brown. because its 70% that the baby will have brown eyes. And 30% that the baby will have blue eyes. Read More
brown is more dominat then blue. so i guess brown Read More
Brown Read More
It will be about 35% - blue 35% brown 30% hazel. Hazel is a mixed eye colour of brown and blue Read More
You cant have red eyes... but the baby would most likely get blue eyes or brown (If the dd had brown, then the baby would have brown) Read More
75% chance brown 25% chance blue Read More
The baby could have any color of eye from brown to hazel to green to blue - the genetics of eye color are complex and multifactorial. However, in general blue eyes are mostly recessive and brown eyes tends to be dominant. Read More
The color of their ceres (above their beaks) is how you can tell. If it is blue, they are male, if it is brown, they are female. Blue on the beak is female, beige or lack of color is male. Read More
The likelyhood is the baby would have brown eyes as the "brown eyed" gene is dominant and the "blue eyed" gene is recessive. However there is still a small chance the baby would have blue eyes Read More
How can you see what color your baby eyes and what color eyes will a baby have if the father has blondish brown hair and blue eyes and the mother has brown hair brown eyes?
u don't u wait Read More
It will usually have blue eye which can change to another color. If you and/or your husband have brown eyes you baby can be born with brown eyes. Read More
My husband has brown eyes and I have blue and my mother has green and my father has blue also my husbands mother has blue eyes and his dad has brown so what color eyes will my baby most likely have?
Your baby will most likely have blue or brown eyes. It's a fifty-fifty chance. If I'm wrong, then your baby could have green eyes, too. Read More
What color hair and eyes would a baby have if the mother has red hair and brown eyes and the father has brown hair and blue eyes?
the baby would have brown eyes and brow hair Read More
If your boyfriend had blue eyes as a baby an brown eyes when he got older an you have blue eyes what color of eyes would the baby have?
More than likely blue at first then changing to a brown or browny-blue. Most babies start off with blue eyes, but blue is a recessive however brown is a dominent gene. A baby's eyes are first blue because they have not developed fully yet. they then change color or stay the same after three months. it is more likely that the baby would have brown eyes. it also depends on your parents eyes and his… Read More
yes, i have brown eyes and my partner hazel,our boy has blue eyes, so does my grandfather and my mother in low Read More
Boyfriend with Brown hair and eyes and you have yellow hair and blue eyes what color would your baby be?
probably brown hair and blue eyes OR brown hair and brown eyes. but dont get mad at me if i am wrong please. Read More
75% green, 25% blue eyes. Blue is recessive. Read More
Can a blue eyed male with both his parents having blue eyes marries a brown eyed female with her mother having blue eyes and her father having brown eyes could they have a brown eyed child?
Yes. Brown is dominant for eye color. Read More
What color eyes and hair will a baby boy most likely have if the father has blonde hair blue eyes and the mother has brown hair green eyes?
the baby would most likely have brown hair and blue eyes Read More
What color eyes and hair will your baby have if the father has brown hair and brown eyes and the mother has red hair and blue eyes grandparents have brown hair blue eyes and one redhead w blue eyes?
there is a 90% chance it will have blue eyes and brown hair but you will never know Read More
What color eyes and hair will a baby have if the mother has dirty blond hair blue eyes and the father has light brown hair blue eyes?
It depends on the mother's and father's recessive genes. The baby may have blue eyes, but if the mother's mother's eyes are brown, the baby's eyes may be brown. Read More
What color will a baby's eyes be if the mother has dark brown eyes but the mothers grandfather had colored eyes and the Father of the baby has light hazzel eyes would the baby have colored eyes?
if the parents both have brown eyes the baby could have blue or brown coloured eyes, but if the parents both had blue eyes you couldn't get a brown eyed child, because the colour blue is the prodominant gene. Read More
This is an opinion based question with no correct answer. Generally though, baby boys are associated with the color blue while baby girls are associated with the color pink. Read More
What color eyes and hair will a baby have if a father has blond hair and blue eyes and the mother has brown hair and brown eyes?
Probably brown hair and eyes; blue and blonde are both genetically "weaker" traits. Read More
depends on the mothers eye color if she has brown eyes then it is about a 25% chance that the baby will have blue eyes Read More
Surprisingly green, but the really least common be sides that color is a baby blue or a greenish brown Read More
What color eyes and hair will a baby most likely have if the mother of the child has blonde hair blue eyes and the father brown hair brown eyes?
The Baby will almost definitely have brown hair and brown eyes. If the father has a blonde haired gene or blue eyed gene (if one of his parents or grand parents had blonde hair and blue eyes) there is a possibility the baby will have blonde hair and blue eyes (one in four chance). Read More
That's an easy question... when both parents have the same eye color, that's the color it will probably be. Brown is more dominate, so even if you had blue eyes and your wife brown, it would still be BROWN. Read More
More than likely green! Read More
The answer depends on the genetics of the brown-eyed mother. If she has two brown alleles, than most likely the baby will also have brown eyes. However, if the mother has one brown allele and one blue allele (and thus phenotypically brown-eyed, as brown is dominant), it is certainly possible for the baby to have blue eyes (receiving one blue allele from the mother, and one blue allele from the father...if in fact the father… Read More
yes, only 2 blue eyed people can only have a blue eyed baby, this will not change ever! where as 2 brown eyed people can also have a blue eyed baby, but for 2 blue eyed people to have a brown eyed baby is impossible! Read More
Chocolate brown goes well with light blue/baby blue. When used correctly, it can make a room more elegant and classy. Read More
The offspring will most likely turn out to have brown eyes since brown eyes are a dominant trait. Read More
There is a chance the baby will have blue eyes but only 1:3 chance. You carry 2 blue eye genes. If he carry's 2 brown genes then all your baby's will have brown eyes. But, if he carry's 1 brown gene and 1 blue gene then the chances of blue:brown eyes are 1:3. Hope this helps :) Read More
What color eyes and hair will a baby have if father has red hair and blue eyes and mother has light brown hair and green eyes?
it will be a black baby. Read More
What colour of eyes and hair will your baby have if you have red hair and blue eyes the father has brown hair and green eyes?
the baby will most likely have brown hair and blue eyes because brown hair is the dominate hair color gene over red hair and blue eyes are more dominate of a gene than green eyes Read More
It is possible, since eye color is controlled by multiple alleles. That's why some people's eyes aren't strictly brown or blue, they might be hazel or blue-green. In case of a baby inheriting brown eyes, if both parents have, for example, 2 out of 4 brown alleles for eye color and they pass them all on to their offspring, then that child will have brown eyes. Read More
Green eyes and blue eyes are caused by the same gene. So the answer is either. Read More
Yes. Brown is the domanent color. Look at his parents and her parents eyes. what colors do they have? Read More
yes it can if both have a recessive trait for brown eyes which is unlikely because brown eyes is dominant gene. Blue eyes are the recessive trait so when a baby is born with blue it has blue eye genes from both parents. but if the parent has a partial gens for brown eyes there is a chance to have a baby with brown eyes. Read More
Yes, if the parents are brown-blond for hair (which will appear brown because it is dominant over blond), the baby can get one blond from each parent and be blond-blond (which will appear blond). Similar, if the parents are brown-blue for eyes (which will appear brown because it is dominant over blue), the baby can get one blue from each parent and be blue-blue (which will appear blue). Read More