Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2013-05-24 07:01:43
2013-05-24 07:01:43

A radiologist is a medical physician, so you'll have to complete medical school after obtaining your 4-year degree, but helpful college course would include anything in the math and science departments, like chemistry, Biology, anataomy & physiology, statistics, calculus, etc.


Related Questions

One can become a radiologist by earning relevant certificates or an associate's degree or a bachelor's degree in the field of radiography. An associate's degree in radiography is the most common path to become a radiologist. If you would like to go to medical school and become a radiologist, you should study premed subjects, such as biology.

cheristry, physics,and health and mathematics courses

High school courses don't matter, none of them will count in college.

what kind of education do you need to be a pharmacist? what college courses should i take? what kind of education do you need to be a pharmacist? what college courses should i take?

Courses you should take would be biology, mathematics, anatomy, and definitely anything science related.

Well, first of all you need to spend a day or week shadowing a radiologist to see if you like the field. Then whether you really enjoy sciences such as physics,biology and chemistry. You'll also need to take higher level math courses in high school. If all these things prove to be enjoyable, then you should look into colleges that provide all the premed courses that you'll need. These courses are a prerequisite to applying to medical school. You will have to train yourself to have good study habits because grades will determine where or if you will be accepted into medical school. After four years of medical school you can apply to a radiology residency. Again grades will determine whether you get a residency position at all, and/or at the institution you desire. Once excepted you'll be trained for three years to become a radiologist. Overall you will need four years of college, four years of medical school and three to five years of residency bfore you can become a radiologist.

High School is not too important, but you should take college prep type courses. Coroners normally have a medical degree, so you need good college grades to get into medical school.

Most colleges require college algebra and stats as a requirement. However, you should go to your college counselor to see what classes you should take to become an accountant.

No, but your grades will need to be good enough to get you into college to study for an accounting degree. You can visit the college online and see what courses you would be taking and the prerequisites needed. High school accounting, math courses, and business courses should help you in the future.

Take college prep classes because you will need to go to college and medical school to do this job.

In order to become an entrepreneur, you should go to a college so you can obtain a business undergraduate degree. In addition, you should take the GMAT and get a MBA degree.

You would major in journalism. Thus, the required courses will be indicated within your curriculum specific to journalism. It's not a question of "should," but of what is actually required to complete the degree.

You can take classes or courses to become an Emergency Medical Technician at certain colleges offering these courses in your area like Seneca or UOIT or some other college.

Ethics should be mandatory. History and politics would help. So would some economics courses.

You should focus on your sciences if you want to become a physiologist. Take all of your biology's and chemistries to get a jump start on your college courses.

Any college that offers a degree in accounting. Accounting courses are typically taught in the College of Business in a university. To become a Certified Public Accountant, you need a degree and experience before applying to take the exams.

You'll need to take premed courses in college before you can become a surgical technologist. The best High School Courses to help you prepare for that are math and science classes, especially the more advanced biology courses.

If you are going to a holistic college, they have a program already lined up. If you are in a regular college, you should take nutrition classes and any classes like anatomy and physiology.

To become a journalist you will need to choose the right college and decide what kind of journalict you will become first. Taking a free writing class is a great idea and also a creative writing course.

Any math and science courses, such as biology, chemistry and such, would be helpful. You'll still have to attend veterinary school after graduating college.

In most schools, you need the advanced courses of biology, mathematics, physics and chemistry.

all of the sciences, English maths and then what ever you like! Your primary concern should be to get good grades and prepare for college, taking the college prep type classes. It will help if you can take AP courses and even do the IB.

It depends on which type of scientist and the specific field. Thus, one should consider higher level math courses, to include calculus and statistics.

There are not usually optometrist specific courses offered at High Schools, but you should definitely take courses such as Anatomy/Physiology, Biology, Nursing etc. Maintain good grades so you can get into a good college/university!

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.