What do they call the people that collect and dust for fingerprints in a crime scene?

Generically, they are referred to as Forensic Evidence Technicians, but their actual job titles can depend on the what their employing agency chooses to call them. (e.g.- Fingerprint technicians - Evidence Technicians - Crime Scene Search Technicians - Etc).